Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Beaches

Listening to; Lovelight by CNBLUE
Time; 3 a.m in my gloomy room.


Hey wassup people, we're here again, that's great i guess, hahah. well today i'm gonna share you guys with some of my photos that i took yesterday and this evening. Ermm before that, let me tell ya a lil bit what i've been doing recently. Well, again or actually nothing much going on, ergghhh.But actually I was planning to visit Bukit Bendera and Pesta Penang in Penang on Sunday but somehow*always, some of my friend can't make it and harapan keseronakan yang ingin dicipta bersama terpaksalah dikuburkan dahulu. haha but it's okay, i'm going there soon, and i share some photos here too.can't wait.

So; yesterday, I met my old friend Zikry and he introduced me to her love of his life, Ms Dayah. Well, she's pretty, i can say ^_^. We went to Pantai Merdeka, and errrgghhh damn it, there a lot of people on that day, coz of the holidays i guess i means yes, cuti krismas. And and Izzrul was there to, we were chatting and share stories, eating some foods and took some pictures, well its kinda fun. Thanks guys to filling up my day, and it's nice just to relax beside the bitch... errrr i mean beach! hahah.

Then, today my friend Asrol text me to join him and  his friends to have Mee Udang in Pulau Sayak, FYI, Pulau Sayak is so famous for their awesome Mee Udang; you guys should try too, come over and i bring you guys there and make sure you guys belanja me laa... hahhahah no kidding =_=" And and, Nini was there too yeaaayyy, actually we went together by my Kembara to the Mee Udang place. Well this time we eat at the Usop Mee Udang, i've never eat there before, my favourite one was beside the Usop one, Yaakob Mee Udang, well i guess Yaakob still wins. opps! but whatever it is, thanks to Asrol for belanja-belanja ya, next time panggil lagi naaa~ hahaha!

Okay enough crapping, let see some photos!

MEE DAN LAUT

sayak-074
ouh nini come with her sistar too; intan. they're start posing dah ni.

sayak-093
nini dengan bot nelayan, *awkward caption

sayak-107
auwwww isn't this cute, sisters love!

sayak-115
jalan-jalan main pasir.

sayak-133
why everybody look depressing? hahah and that's the mee.

sayak-076
tenang melihat keindahan alam,  haaaaaaaahhh laut terbentang luas waaahhhh~

LOVEBUGS

zikryhayda-014
perluka malu? cecececee~

zikryhayda-026

zikryhayda-024

zikryhayda-052

zikryhayda-018
semoga bahagialah kata :P

p/s; masih pening memikirkan apa kah step yang seterusnya, adoi susah susah drama drama. hurmmmmmmm semoga smuanya tertulis dengan baik, amin.






2 comments:

Unknown said...

heheheheh....cantik lorh!... kreatif..=)...

red said...

best nye jalan2... heppy new year