Sunday, November 9, 2008

Why NADAFIO?

Why my blog named NADAFIO...
Before this I named my blog AfifLuvAvril which mean I heart Avril Lavigne but I changed it so it looks more real to me… I don’t know what the hell I’m talking about but the name just not rock my world or the better word it’s not suitable
Basically it’s just a short form of my name which is NADzirul AFIf Omar...
But every single letter there’s meaning
Let see:
N – Nasty (sometimes I liked to do Nasty thing and its fun hahaha)
A – Adventurous (You don’t even know you’re life is so adventurous and so do I, it's like roller-coaster ride, it is scary but the at end it’s still make me happy)
D – Difference (I am unique and Difference than others hahaha)
A – Allure (Allure is other name to say you’re so hot!! Which mean me!!!????? Haha)
F – Fabulousity (I lived in fabulous world, my life, my family, my friend… everything!)
I – Informative (this is not just the place for talking trash but also for your lesson about life and blablabla…)
O – Outrageous (I’m always over the top and Outrageous! Hell Yeah!!!)

1 comment:

Madam Casper said...

ya la ada la makna skittt..nih avril tu tah haper2 tah. tak related langsung aihhh...

tak kose ai